I have seen this a few times on other peoples blogs and I think it is such a neat idea. I am in NO way a photographer but I LOVE pictures of my family. So I have decided to see what I can catch in a photo over the next year. I can't guarantee that this blog will be updated everyday, but I hope to at least update every week. As you can see, due to the camera missing in action, I don't have any pictures for the whole first week of the New Year so there may be a day here or there that might not have a picture to tell the story but I am going to try!
I am married to the man of my dreams, we have three beautiful children who bring so much joy and love to our lives. I love to stay at home and take care of my family. I enjoy reading to my children and singing songs. I enjoy scrapbooking, can't say I'm good at it but the pictures get scrapbooked!! I love spending time with my husband going on dates and to the temple. I love my little family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment